How To Release Gas From Stomach
March 06, 2023
After enjoying a delicious meal, we all want to rest and relax, but often one thing comes in the way that is uncalled gas. Having and passing gas is a normal bodily system, but the problem occurs when it is excessive. Gas can occur for many reasons, including consuming certain foods, swallowing air while eating, or overeating. Be mindful of what and how much you eat, and exercise your routine to keep your digestive system functioning properly. Often, we give in to the urge to eat certain foods that trigger gas and bloating in our bodies. Parties, social gatherings, and weddings are the most common events that make us eat beyond the limit and feel gassy. You cannot avoid going to all the social events but learning how to deal with gas would save you from social embarrassment.
In this blog, we will discuss various proven ways to release
gas from your stomach. To learn to release gas from the stomach, first, let's understand the symptoms that indicate gas trapped in your stomach.
The most common symptoms of gas include-
4. Voluntary or involuntary passing of excess gas, which may relieve pain
5. Loss of appetite
7. Pain that shifts to different parts of the abdomen
8. Acid reflux
These symptoms make you uncomfortable and stop you from carrying forward with your activities normally.
Fortunately, gas isn't a major problem and can be relieved with home remedies.
Home remedies that help release gas
When you cannot release gas by the usual burping and passing gas, these home remedies will help you release it and improve your digestive health.
1. Peppermint Tea: A natural coolant, peppermint helps to relax the digestive tract muscles, reduce stomach inflammation and release gas. It is best to take it with warm water to alleviate the symptoms and reduce gas and bloating naturally.
2. Fennel Seeds: Eating fennel seeds after meals is common in many Indian households. It aids digestion, relaxes muscles in the abdomen and intestines and helps reduce gassiness. You can chew on some fennel seeds or make a fennel seed tea to release the trapped gas.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits, including its ability to help relieve gas and bloating. It can help stimulate digestion and prevent gas buildup. Adding a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water and drinking it would help alleviate gas symptoms.
4. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help improve digestive health and prevent gas buildup. It is advisable to include probiotics in your daily diet. Eating foods that are rich in probiotics, such as yogurt or taking probiotic supplements, can help release gas and improve digestion.
5. Yoga: Certain yoga poses can help relieve gas and bloating by stretching and massaging the digestive tract muscles. You should add yoga to your morning routine to have relief from all sorts of health problems. The seated twist, wind-relieving pose, and downward dog are all poses that can help you release gas and give you easy relief.
Following these home remedies would help you release gas and free you from discomfort. Making small changes in your eating habits like eating food slowly, not drinking while eating, avoiding fatty foods and chewing food properly go a long way in preventing the frequent buildup of gas.
These home remedies are effective but not the best option when you are traveling, not at home or don't have the suggested ingredients.
Gas-O-Fast is your best friend in all scenarios. It is convenient to carry, easy on the pocket and gives you a quick relief hassle-free.
Its 100% Ayurvedic solution makes it India ke Acidity ka Asli Indian Solution. It is safe to be used by people of all age groups. Made with the goodness of Asli Jeera, Gas-O-Fast is a one-stop solution for acidity, gas and indigestion.
Next time you feel troubled with gas, take a glass of water and empty a sachet of Gas-O-Fast, have it and see its magic. If you or your loved ones need gas relief frequently, it is safe to keep a few sachets always handy.
Disclaimer This blog solely intended for the educational/informational/awareness purposes and is not a substitute for any professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your doctor/healthcare professional before acting on the information provided on the blog. Reliance on any or all information provided in the blog, is solely at your own risk and responsibility. Mankind Pharma Limited shall not be held liable, in any circumstance whatsoever.