Most of us carry on with our daily lives without paying much heed to our overall health and ways to improve it. Our life priorities are different, and health comes later in the list. Well, Gas-O-Fast advises you to not take your health lightly because as they say – health is wealth. And it is indeed a treasure. Your body is a temple and you need to treat it right. If you are wondering that treating your body right would require a lot of work and you lack that kind of time – and hence, it is absolutely impossible. Gas-O-Fast has it sorted for you. We advise you to follow this basic ingredient, widely available in your kitchen - to improve your overall health. We are referring to Jeera or cumin seeds – an essential kitchen spice that not only adds flavour to recipes but is also a magical health booster.
Apart from sourcing Jeera for the house, you should also keep Gas-O-Fast Jeera sachets handy to ensure you are always protecting yourself from any health problems. Gas-O-Fast Jeera sachets bring together the goodness of cumin seeds and Gas-O-Fast properties to bring you the best health results.
The best way to consume Jeera is to boil a teaspoon of Jeera in water for about 5-6 minutes, strain the mix, let it cool down a bit and drink. 8 must reasons for drinking boiled Jeera water will overwhelm you.
• Releases healthy enzymes: Jeera secretes enzymes that fasten the digestion process and help in breaking down fat, sugars, and carbs. These enzymes promote healthy digestion and aid the process of weight loss. It is also rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that ensure a smooth digestion process.
• Boosts metabolism: Jeera is extremely low in calories; it has just about 7 calories and helps in effective breaking down of food resulting in better digestion and thereby, higher metabolism. Jeera possesses a compound called ‘thymol’ which stimulates the digestion process and targets free radicals in the body helping it relieve the toxins. Add some lime to a glass of boiled Jeera water and drink it on empty stomach for best results.
• Suppress hunger: Jeera water helps you stay fuller and reduces your cravings for processed unhealthy food and junk. Avoid Jeera pangs and splurging on junk food by drinking a glass of boiled Jeera every time you feel like cheating.
• Detoxify the body: The compound present in Jeera called ‘thymol’ is effective to remove the free radicals and flush out toxins from the body, promoting the creation of healthier and newer cells - resulting in better health. Detoxification through Jeera water is easy and has proven results. Jeera water is also known to reduce the formation of acid in the stomach and lower gas troubles if taken in the right quantity.
• Improves digestion: Jeera water due to its rich functional properties and presence of fiber and minerals improves the digestion and bowel movement in the body. Smooth and better digestion enhances the metabolic rate which ultimately results in weight loss. Jeera secretes digestive enzymes, reduces bloating, and prevents unnecessary retention of water in the body. You can also try Jeera for gas problem.
• Lowers LDL cholesterol and increases insulin sensitivity: Amongst various other benefits of Jeera, Gas-O-Fast swears by this one. It is extremely useful in lowering the bad cholesterol that could otherwise lead to cardiovascular problems and diseases. It also significantly lowers your BMI helping you maintain a healthy and active body. Further, Jeera water also helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels by increasing insulin sensitivity.
• Hydrates: Boiled Jeera water right in the morning on an empty stomach works wonders, one of which being hydration of the body. It flushes out toxins, improves digestion, clears bowel movement, rehydrates the cells, accelerates weight loss, and helps the skin look brighter and younger.
• Provides fiber and nutrients: Cumin or Jeera is full of fiber and nutrients such as copper, potassium, manganese, iron, etc. Due to high fiber and nutrient value, Jeera helps the body to boost the digestion process and not store food for later, resulting in no bloating or inflammation of the body.
Jeera benefits are best derived when soaked in water overnight and consumed empty stomach first thing in the morning after you get up. Jeera, when soaked in water, swells up and releases essential nutrients into the water resulting in an earthy yellow color. If you prefer some taste to this, you can preferably add some lime juice or cinnamon to it.
Also, consume this water twice daily, 30 minutes post lunch and dinner for best results. You can even boil this overnight soaked Jeera and let it cool before you drink. Gas-O-Fast also advises you to add Jeera to your daily cooking recipes, yogurt, etc. to derive higher Jeera benefits.
Disclaimer This blog solely intended for the educational/informational/awareness purposes and is not a substitute for any professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your doctor/healthcare professional before acting on the information provided on the blog. Reliance on any or all information provided in the blog, is solely at your own risk and responsibility. Mankind Pharma Limited shall not be held liable, in any circumstance whatsoever.