Of all the good things you need for your wedding, having a good digestive system is one of the most important of the lot. However, it is the most neglected and overlooked aspect too. What people don’t realize is that with all the bad eating habits and nervousness would ultimately lead to acid reflux or acidity.
That said; I am pretty sure you wouldn’t want to suffer heartburn on one of the most important days of your life.
Here are few tips to help you with acidity; because we think you deserve all the happiness on your wedding day!
- Drink water:Water will neutralize the effects of acid on your stomach lining thus helping you in eradicating acidity altogether.
- Avoid eating heavy and oily food: Opt for green vegetables, roasted dishes, fruits and fibers and curd rice in your meal.
- Eat with a relaxed mind:Chew your food properly. This will help your stomach and intestines in further digesting and breaking down food.
- Don’t be empty stomach: This is the biggest enemy of a good digestive system. Your stomach will release some amount of acid invariably and an empty stomach means all the acid invading the stomach lining and resulting in acidity or ulcers.
- Practice yoga: Yoga and breathing exercise can help in curing indigestion as well as in relaxing your mind and body.
- Gas-O-Fast: Always keep a sachet of Gas-O-Fast with you. It works within a minute and gives you the much needed relief. You will have one less thing to worry about on your wedding day!
Image courtesy: amazonaws