“Small and precious moments make our life beautiful”
These moments are special, not so common and usually have a long shelf life in our ever wandering brain. So, why is anything as frivolous as an acidity ruin your special moment. That burning sensation deep down your gut can be unnerving. Not so life threatening yet irritating. So, buckle up and say yes to a healthy lifestyle. Eat well, exercise like a pro, maintain work-life balance, learn to compose and take control of your mind, body and soul.
Let nothing come between you and your special moments- nothing! And acidity, WTH…. It’s the last thing to ruin your aha moments.
Live life and enjoy every moment- sans acidity, start the following ritual:-
- Early to bed and early to rise. Remember this phrase. It holds good even today.
- Have breakfast like a king, lunch like you can sail through the other half of the day. And dinner, light! Make sure to have early dinner.
- Exercise, swim, go gymming, go for those long jogs. Time to brush away your exercise blues.
- Take one thing at a time. Let you control your life and tricky situations. Do not let acidity ride upon you.
- Learn to live each moment, make every breath count. Each moment brings something new, so each moment is special. Be thankful.
- And still if acidity attacks, keep a sachet of GasOFast always handy.
Life is about celebrating every minute, embracing each moment, so buzz away, no good doer acidity.
Image Courtesy: huffingtonpost