First-aid Box is something that is an integral part of every household. To be prepared for injuries and health related issues is only wise. There is no point running to the hospital and looking for an open pharmacy late at night only spells inconvenience.
So how do you prepare the perfect first-aid box?
1. Keep in mind your lifestyle and your daily regime
Who all are injury prone in your family and what all injuries are more prevalent? What are the lifestyle issues that people in your family suffer from?
2. First aid instruction booklet
Make a detailed booklet that explains to almost anybody using the first aid kit how to use the components.
3. Keep small numbers of medicines for fever and cold
4. Keep bandages
5. Keep antiseptic ointments
6. Last but not the least; keep few sachets of Gas-O-Fast in your First Aid Box. It is a tried and tested product that is known for relieving you from acidity within a minute. In the current scenario where bad eating habits and sedentary lifestyle have been playing a major role in everybody’s lives; you must keep Gas-O-Fast handy to avoid acidity ruining your precious moments.
Gas-O-Fast certainly is an indispensable part of everybody’s First Aid Box.
Image Courtesy: fthmb