This is the season to be jolly! The time has approached to make merry and our gluttony has reached its optimum level. Out of all the food related health problems, acidity or heartburn is the nastiest. Irrespective of it being a party or family function, acidity has the capacity to ruin any good moment and rob you of your happy memories.
So how does one avoid this evil problem? The good news is that it is manageable and can be eradicated, given the right product.
Here are few tips that can help you get rid of acidity and will enable you to enjoy your special occasion:
- Do not OVER EAT!
- Stay away from spicy and oily or fatty foods and red meat. These foods lower the digestion process and might trigger acidity.
- Avoid coffee and tea, aerated drinks and citrus fruits as they might trigger irritation of intestinal lining when taken on empty stomach.
- Drink more water to stay well hydrated.
- Avoid being empty stomach.
- Consume boiled vegetables and easy-to-digest foods.
- Drink cold milk as it neutralizes excess acid in stomach.
- Always keep a sachet of Gas-O-Fast ready. One gulp with water gives relief within a minute and the amazing range of flavors gives you the liberty to keep acidity at bay without compromising on taste!
Image courtesy: nok20