These spicy and crispy corns have found their way into a lot of restaurants. Crispy Corn is undoubtedly a lip-smacking and yummy dish to be accompanied by tea, coffee or cold drink. However, it being deep fried and spicy can surely trigger acidity. Make sure you have Gas-O-Fast for instant relief.
- Frozen Corn kernels – 1 and ½ cups ( Thawed )
- Cornflour – 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour / Maida – 2 tbsp
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chili powder – 1 and half tsp
- Oil for frying
- Onion – ¼ cup ( Finely chopped )
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp ( Finely chopped )
- Mix corn kernels, corn flour, all purpose flour, rice flour, red chili powder, salt and black pepper powder in a bowl.
- Heat oil for frying the corns in a pan
- Add 1 tbsp water in the corn and mix well.
- Put the corn in hot oil and fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Cover the pan while frying the corn.
- Remove the crisp corn from the oil.
- Mix onion and coriander in it.
- Serve immediately.
Image Courtesy: tadkamaar.blogspot.com