Aloo Tikki burger is a quick and yummy way to satisfy your hunger in case you feel peckish and no one is at home to cook you your favorite meals. Otherwise too, it is a widely loved snack and finds its place in every kitchen at some point during the week.
Today, we let you in on a yummy recipe for these Aloo Tikki Burgers. Since these days nobody has the time for waiting for food longer, its best to keep frozen Tikkis at home for that quick fix at any time of the day.
2 frozen aloo tikkis
2 burger buns
I tablespoon butter
1-2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
2 lettuce leaves
2-3 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 large tomato, cut into round slices
1 medium onion, cut into round slices
2 cheese slices
- Cut buns horizontally in two halves, heat butter in a pan and shallow fry until golden brown.
- Thaw tikkis and shallow fry until light brown.
- Spread tomato ketchup over the inside of the bottom base of the buns.
- Place lettuce leaf followed by aloo tikki.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayo over it.
- Place 1-2 tomato slices followed by onions rings.
- Finally place cheese slice over it all and cover by the top base of the bun.
Your delicious Aloo Tikki burger is ready! Have as much as you want and share with your family too. Keep Gas-O-Fast sachets handy in case these burgers give you an acidity problem. You will feel the relief immediately.
Image Courtesy: yummytummyaarthi.com